Saturday, January 22, 2011

DESIGNATED FRIEND



I have come to terms with my twitter app on my SIDEKICK, it lacks to much.  No retweets, and I hardly get tweets from other I follow.  It's sad, but the main reason I even got twitter was because I understand the STRENGTH of it.  I love sending text messages to my friends, and it has been brought to my attention that I seem to send them at times that people need a pick-me-up.  Not my words mind you, but I am relaying messages from God.  I can only send to 25 people at a time have too many people on my contacts  list to spend my work day sending texts to everyone.  Some day I will get to remedying the situation or you can just help me out be following me ( @connectFOURlife ).  So I being all that up to bring across a blog story I thought was awesome from a sister named Kalinago WoryiThe situation she speaks on is about a believer having a drink.

The situation is very similar to one I came across on Facebook where a good friend of mine requested publicly for a designated driver.  I can tell you that this did not sit well with me at all, and hoping it was a joke I checked out the comments below the request.  Did I mention that I was not feeling this request?  However I absolutely understand where it was coming from, and although my mind was on some "WTHeck" I was quickly reminded by a good friend on that same post that there is a way that our action CAN and SHOULD show those we care about that WE CARE.  He didn't check a emotional response from me because I just didn't feel like I was gonna come "Christian correct" with it, but I feel HE DID.  The response? "I will be your designated driver." CLASSIC, VINTAGE answer!

Marinate on that for a while and see why its the best response to a hurting child of god. 

Hint: WHY IS THIS ON THE RELATIONSHIP PORTION OF MY BLOG?



SOMETIMES THE FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND THAT CARRIES THE WEARY SOUL ARE IN YOUR SIZE.


Some say make love not war, I say DO BOTH!

LETS MAKE WAR WITH LOVE!
I am done.....be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment